Yet another month has flown in and with that comes another blog to keep you in the loop of what we’ve been up to. With the new GDPR regulations approaching (on 25th May), we have been busy getting ourselves prepared and informing you, we have now published 4 blogs in total highlighting some of the changes to Data Protection Laws and also of the changes YAP are taking to ensure we are compliant.
We have started preparing for our annual edition of AMRITA too which is also exciting! We have picked a theme, we are collecting articles and we are starting to gather adverts. Keep reading for more information on AMRITA, GDPR and more.
- New YAPTA has been added
– The Art of Sequencing taught by Erin Prichard
– In this workshop, you will look at how to creatively sequence asanas together to create a union between movement in the body, breath and mind. Learn more here!
- Getting ready for the 4th edition of AMRITA
– We have chosen the theme ‘ Yoga Therapy’ for our next edition of AMRITA, this will be the main focus of the magazine.
– We are still accepting articles for AMRITA, so if you want to submit your article about Yoga therapy you can! Just drop us an e-mail.
– We have started selling advertising space within the magazine. If you have a studio, teach further training events or have an exciting product you’d like to promote, contact us for further information and prices! OR you can view the pricing online.
- We published 3 blogs this month, 2 of which relate to the GDPR
- Waitrose Yoga is expanding to Scotland!
– Sam Rao and his team are looking for a Yoga Teacher in Glasgow to teach in the Waitrose Store in Milngavie, find out more here.
– Eden Hot Yoga registered with us this month and they have a 200-hour Teacher Training Course
• Eva has left the YAP office and has moved back to Poland! We wish her well and the best of luck in her future.
• Kayleigh has now been with us for 1 year, she started as an apprentice and is now a full-time employee! – You can read her experience as an apprentice at YAP here!
Facts from the Huddle;
– In Switzerland, it’s against the law to own just one guinea pig as they are social animals and prone to loneliness.
– Avocados contain more potassium than bananas.